le temple jedi Index du Forum
le temple jedi
Devenir un Jedi Devenir un Jedi demande le plus profond engagement. La vie d'un Jedi est une vie de sacrifice. Ceux qui montrent une aptitude pour la maîtrise de la Force sont pris à la naissance, ou très jeunes, et envoyés pour commencer leur formation

le temple jedi Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: ONLINE BOOK How To Self-Publish A Book In Print: 2017 (Get ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le temple jedi Index du Forum -> Aile Nord -> fusion GDM - Jedi
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yesliza

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 09:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK How To Self-Publish A Book In Print: 2017 (Get Répondre en citant

How to Self-Publish A Book in Print: 2017 (Get Published 3)
by Mike Swedenberg
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK How to Self-Publish A Book in Print: 2017 (Get Published 3)
->->->->ONLINE BOOK How to Self-Publish A Book in Print: 2017 (Get Published 3)

For the last five years I have helped independent writers complete, format and publish their print books and eBooks on Amazon and other online sites. The process for publishing centers around the exact formatting required for submitting an print book for publication. The book is my 10-hour lecture presented to writers at Nassau Community College on Long Island and Queensborough Community College in New York.

Details:
price: $7.95
bound: 98 pages
publisher: James Michael Swedenberg; 1 edition (May 13, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B071Z5NTHG
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 3758 KB

How to Self-Publish A Book in Print: 2017 (Get Published 3) book docs How to Self-Publish A Book in Print: 2017 (Get Published 3) book torrent

Many.people.choose.to.self-publish.a.book.because.they.are.unable.to....
The.climate.for.self-publishing.has.never.been.better.than.it.is.right.now,.and.the.number.of.companies.on.the.Web.who.offer.services.to.authors.who...
Http://www.KristenOnAmazon.com.-.Learn.how.to.write,.publish,.and.effective…...,...
If...you...know...some...people...who...have...published......hear“We’re...not...interested”,you...may...get...hurt..查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
AbeBooks.com:...21...1/2...Things...to...Know...Before...Self-publishing...a...Book:...2016...(Get...Published)...(Volume...1)...(9781535199735)...by...Mike...Swedenberg...and...a...great...
...How...to...self-publish...and...market...your...book...in...ebook...and...print”...as...Want...There...are...thousands...of...new...books...being...published...every...day,...but...many...self...

the...author...decided...to...self-publish...it...as...an...e-book...and...print...on...demand...In...the...past,...self-published...authors...had...to...spend...considerable...amounts...of......
Learn...how...to...self...publish...a...book...with...my...ultimate...guide...to...self...publishing...on...AmazonIf.you.want.to.stand.out,.self-publishing.will.get.you...

Get.instant.prices.for.custom.printed.books.and.received.a.free.quote!.Stop.by.our.site.to.learn.how.much.it.costs.to.print.a.book.through.48.Hr...

2006年9月27日 - .is.a.myriad.of.books.out.there.to.help.you.publish.your.works),.and.to.get.your.self-published.work.into.the.public.eye.and.in.your.pocket....
2016年1月12日 - Video.How.to.self-publish.a.book.in.2016.(and.avoid.getting.ripped.off!),.upload.by.Derek.Murphy.in.26How...to...Self-publish...the...Easy...Way!...Author:...annaya...rana...I've...been...involved...in...publishing...for...over...a...decade...now...
How...to...get...a...book...published|Write...a...book...|Self...publish...»...book.....B.one..should..never..self-publish..a..book..longer...
Smart..Self-Publishing:..How..to..Get..Published..Without..Getting..ScammedSomething..I..learned..early..on..in..this..industry..is..that..publishing,..like..any..other.....

In..2013..I..self-published..Ferdinand..Fox’s..Big..Sleep..a..32-page..rhyming..colour..picture..book..for..children..aged..3-6download.video.karaoke.beat..3...Ways...to...Get...P...
2015年6月15日 - How...to...Self-Publish...your...Book...(for...cheap)...and...get...it...Listed...on...Amazon...I...went...ahead...and...purchased...10...ISBNs...when...I...published...my...first...comic......
e-book,...see...my...companion...art...
2013年5月2日 - HOW...TO...GET...PUBLISHED:...The...Art...(or...should...that...be...Craft?)...of...Self...Publishing...by...Bill...Rosoman...and...Craig...Lock...From...our...book...How...to...Write...a...Book...
published,...and...in...both...cases...you...are...responsible...for...marketing...that...bookwill.be.on.their.own.in.getting.the.word.out.about.their.books...
In.this.age.where.you.can.pick.yourself.and.build.a.platform.in.no.time,.this.is.the.question.we.writers.are.wondering:.Can.self-publishing.be.done...
Let's.Get.Digital:.How.To.Self-Publish,.And.Why.You.Should:.Updated.Second.Edition.(Let's.Get.Publishing.Book.1).eBook:.David.Gaughran:.Amazon.co...
Learn.the.most.critical.information.about.how.to.get.your.book.published—plus.how.to.avoid.wasting.your.time...Check..Lulu..and..Amazon..and..earn..more..and..keep...
2013年3月18日 - Here..are..the..items..you..need..to..have..in..order..to..get..your..self..published..book..inside..brick..and..mortar..bookstores:..1...
2010年3月11日 - A..successfully..self-published..book..can..propel..you..down..the..road..to..a..book..contract..at..a..commercial..publishing..house..Why..Self..Publish?..How..to..Publish..Your..Book..How..to..Market..Your...
Everything..you..ever..wanted..to..know..about..how..to..get..published..or..self-published 171bf2437f

Mike.Swedenberg's.tag.cloudBiography...Words:...12,170It's.the.beauty.of.eBooksShop..Now..
Celtic Spirals to Color: A Modern Take on Ancient Irish Designs for Adults (History Inspires Adult Coloring Books) (Volume 2) download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK The Miracle Of Twin Rainbow Ridge[PDF] The World Blind Union Guide to the Marrakesh Treaty: Facilitating Access to Books for Print-Disabled IndividualsPlantains and the 7 Plagues: A Memoir: Half-Cuban, Half-Dominican and Full Life download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK Puppy Wuppy: Puppy Wuppy Gets a Name! (Puppy Wuppy and Pals Book 1)READ BOOK Those Holy Fields: PalestineONLINE BOOK RETURN (Jeddon Series Book 2)[PDF] The Moabitess Stone: Moorish America's Solution To The Problems Facing The Black Conscious CommunityAnimal Lessons: Discovering Your Spiritual Connection with Animals Danielle MacKinnon[PDF] No Tooting at Tea

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 09:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le temple jedi Index du Forum -> Aile Nord -> fusion GDM - Jedi Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006